Monday, November 24, 2008

Weekend with Hillary



Hillary came to stay with Cora and me while Chris was in San Diego for a conference. It was so great to have Hillary here. Not only did she make a fabulous breakfast every day WITH home-made whipped cream for our coffee (decadence at its finest!), but she also helped me brave the cry-it-out method for Cora. Cora fights sleep, so on my first attempt to let her cry it out she screamed for 33 minutes. It was really hard to not pick her up, so I am so glad Hillary was here to reassure me that Cora would be ok and this was the best thing for her. This is yet another example of how parenthood isn't for wimps!

Thanks for everything, Hill! We miss you already!

1 comment:

Hillary Adams said...

I miss you guys too!!! What an awesome time we had:) I want to snuggle Cora some more right now!