Thursday, June 10, 2010

Changing of the Guard

Chris & I went to J'ville to figure out our housing situation and take care of other business. While we were there, we met with a lender just to see what we'd qualify for when we go to buy our second home. The lender took all of our financial information for the paperwork and said, "Ok. We're just going to use Chris' income. Carolyn, we don't need to worry about yours."

~ Our world jilted for a split second ~

We don't need to worry about my income!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We made it!!!!!!!!!!!

All of the sacrifice, all the delayed gratification, all the finagling, prayers and flat out determination and stubborn refusal to give up on this dream of ours actually paid off. Chris and I just sat there grinning like Cheshire cats.

And the good news continued: We found a rental home to live in for a while, we have a contract on our home here & I had a great meeting for a part-time job once we get settled. We are blessed!

3 comments:

Corrina said...

This is great news to hear!!!! Go God!!! :-)

Hillary Adams said...

That is so fantastic!! You guys are awesome and deserve so many wonderful things:) I couldn't be happier and it couldn't be happening to two better people!! Love you 3 C's!

Anonymous said...

I second what Hillary said! So excited for yall!!