Cora: "I in my jammies. I can't go like this!"
--------------------------------------------------------
Chris: "Cora, I've read three Curious George stories. Why don't you read one to me now?"
Cora: "Ok, Daddy. I can do that. What story do you want?"
--------------------------------------------------------
Me: having mini-tantrum over a cat running across the kitchen counter in the middle of dinner preparations after a very long day
Cora: "What's wrong, Mommy? What can I do for you?"
-------------------------------------------------------
Cora's nightly prayer:
"Now I lay me down to sleep, I thank you Jesus for a happy day and a nice family. Please help me to be a good girl tomorrow. And please help all monkeys to have bananas and all panda bears to have bamboo and ice cream."
She typically lists off a prayer for family and friends after this, too. You've all been mentioned at one point or another :-)
--------------------------------------------------------
For foods she doesn't like, "Ew! Cora doesn't like this icky stuff!"
(thank you, Tigger, for this phrase. Sigh)
-------------------------------------------------------
When you catch her doing something she's not supposed to do, like coloring a block or standing on furniture and you correct her, she says/screams, "Mommy/Daddy, don't see Cora!"
1 comment:
Aww, I love reading these! You could write a book, "Conversations with Cora." It would be my fav :)
Post a Comment