I'm 38 weeks and full-term. Aside from those pesky, get-your-hopes-up-for-nothing Braxton-Hicks contractions, I feel great. If Baby doesn't come on her own by next Thursday (the official due date), I plan to ask my doctor to induce that Friday or following Monday. Will keep you posted!
 |
| maternity photos as requested by Baby's godmother, Ann-Renee :-) |
 |
| Probably our last photo of our family of 3 |
 |
| The side view. Told you it looks like a bullet or topedo. And Cora's expression is worth a thousand words! |
3 comments:
You look fantastic! And the way you seem to be cooking, you must be feeling great too! As always, you are all in our prayers!!! Another friend with due date of 3/10 is on her way to the hospital...water broke. So...yep, any day now!
HA! Oh my gosh, you weren't kidding about the torpedo! You look adorable though. And what a lucky little girl to have AR as a godmother:)
Aww thanks Hil :)
C, you look so beautiful. Seriously, you may not feel it but you really have that 'glow.'
Post a Comment