Chris, Cora, Liese & I send a BIG, HUGE thank you to Grandpa Bri for coming up the week Liese was in the hospital to take care of Cora. And another BIG, HUGE thank you to Uncle Tom and Aunt Laura for coming up the first four days we were home from the hospital. Their help allowed us to get caught up on some much needed rest. Y'all are the BEST!!!!
 |
| Grandpa Bri was so great with Cora. They watched Cinderella together every day, painted, went to the park and played in the sand box. |
 |
| Aunt Laura meeting Annaliese |
 |
| Uncle Tom didn't shy away from any child-care responsibilities, including diaper changes! |
 |
| Cora said it perfectly when she told Aunt Laura, "You are such a nice lady!" |
Here is one funny story from this whole debacle: At some point during Annaliese's hospital stay, I came home to have dinner with Cora & Grandpa Bri. Cora looked at me funny and said, "Mommy, why are you still in your jammies?" (I'd forgotten that I was). Then she gave me the "what the heck is wrong with you, anyways?!" look and said, "And where is your tiny baby?"
1 comment:
Thank God for such awesome relatives!! I'm so glad you guys had such awesome help:)
Post a Comment