Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter

Dying Easter eggs for the first time

 
Dancing with her "happy sticks" for Liese. Making happy sticks was one of several activities we did in the weeks leading up to Easter to try to teach Cora the Good News. The happy sticks are an activity to show how happy we are that Jesus is alive.  :-)

Liese was impressed with Cora's moves

a happy stick + a tutu = BLISS

The annual Easter morning egg hunt, which leads you to your Easter basket

Getting warmer...

Jackpot!

OMG! It's the doctor toy I've been wanting so bad! Squeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Cora will see you now.

Chris' colleague (also a Texan) joined us for Easter brunch
Some family pics. Too bad my belly popped out in this one. That's what I get for stuffing myself in my pre-pregnancy clothes too soon.





I was really proud of how this carrot cake bread with a cream cheese glaze and candied carrots turned out. So yummy!

(hmmmm ... maybe this has something to do with my clothes not fitting! hee hee)

1 comment:

Hillary Adams said...

Wonderful pictures and you look FAB:) Love Cora's sweet expressions!