Grandma & Uncle David drove up from Texas to be with Cora on her birthday. It was so wonderful to have a good visit with them both.
We went to the Abraham Lincoln Museum in Springfield, which I highly recommend. It was a great exhibit.
 |
| Outside the White House, which was an interactive display inside of Lincoln's Presidency |
 |
| In the children's area |
David & I came out of an exhibit and heard Cora yelling, "Abraham De Liese! Abraham De Liese!" while dancing for her baby sister. Her dad was proud of her ability to pun at such an early age :-D
 |
| Cora loves her Uncle David and was very curious about his tattoo. |
 |
| Grandma brough a new movie and popcorn, and she & Cora continued their special tradition of a movie night and snuggling on the couch. |
Thanks again Grandma & Uncle David for making the trip. We love you!
2 comments:
I'm so glad they could make the trip! I miss you guys so much.
So glad you all had such a fun time! Wonderful pictures of such a sweet family:)
Post a Comment