Thursday, April 12, 2012
Good Advice
I found this on Pinterest and it's become my mantra lately. It can apply to so many situations. Feeling stressed about finances and thinking you've got to go back to work full-time of you'll never afford x, y & z? Don't give up what you most want - time with your children while they're young - for the material things you want now.
Three year old throwing a tantrum EVERY.DAY.FOR.A.WEEK and you just want to give in because you are so worn out? Don't give in because you most want a child who grows into a good person.
I guess this could apply to just about anything -- forgoing your favorite sweet treat to stay committed to your new healthy eating habits or getting your butt off the couch to go for that walk or run because only you can keep yourself healthy. It's a good mantra for all kind of things. And for now, it's my "there is value in staying at home with kids" mantra. I hope it gives you a little boost in whatever you're struggling with, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment