Saturday, May 4, 2013

Conversations with Kids

Cora and Annaliese were playing the "going to work" game. They each had a pretend computer and dress up purse, and came in to say goodbye to Chris and me before they headed off to work. Cora said, "I have to get going. I have this student who is DRIVING ME NUTS. He won't come to my class! I'm going to email him right now!"

Little ears in a cornfield much?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Annaliese was trying so hard to tell me something, and I couldn't quite make it out. After she tried two times, I said, "Are you saying, 'I want some lunch?'" She put her arm around me and said, "No, Mommy! I said I love you so much!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Cora recently told us, "Whenever you pray, Jesus is in your heart."

And later reflecting on what she learned at children's liturgy when the reading was on Revelations: "The city of Jerusalem has 12 gates and 12 opossums!" Apostles, opossums ... whatever!


2 comments:

Corrina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Corrina said...

So special!!!