First Sunday of Advent - the Elf returned and brought a North Pole Breakfast
| ||
Everyone had a special decorating job...
|
The highlight of the season (for me, anyhow) was taking Cora to see her first Nutcracker Ballet. I can't remember the last time I spent all day with just her. We went out to lunch before the ballet. It was so wonderful to be together, and the Springfield Ballet's production was beautiful. Cora is growing up so fast, but she still sat in my lap for the entire performance.
| Mesmerized by the ballet |
| Cutest sous chef EVER |
And, of course, EVERYONE is REALLY into Santa.
Annaliese met Santa twice. The first time was the day Cora and I were at the ballet. Chris took the little girls to Home Depot, and Santa was there. Liese questioned what Santa was doing at Home Depot. Chris suggested that he was probably picking up tools for his workshop. Liese was NOT convinced. But there were candy canes being given to kids who talked to Santa so she went up to him and said, "Excuse me, sir. Could you please tell the REAL Santa that I'd like a Barbie babysitter for Christmas?"
All three girls with the Real Deal Santa. Liese made sure he heard her tell me she intended to clean her room later that evening. This kid...
| Just because... |
1 comment:
Love love LOVE seeing these pics and hearing about your adventures and traditions. Miss you so much
Post a Comment