

Cora has a new highchair, which left Chris & me wondering when high chairs got equipped for space-travel. Seriously, this thing looks more like a jump seat than a high chair! When I think of all the super-precautions in place for kids today, I am amazed I survived my childhood. We rode bikes without helmets, drank out of the garden hose, toys were made with lead paint AND Ann-Renee and I spent every summer in the way back of a station wagon, UNBUCKELED, as our family drove from Dallas to Michigan. Just think -- when Cora has kids, her babies will have high chairs with safety harnesses, a crash pad AND they'll probably be required to wear some kind of protective gear. And around it goes.
2 comments:
Whoever invented that high chair safety stuff had a son like Jackson. I understand ALL of it now!! Cora looks so big and so precious in her chair. So adorable!!!
How did we ever manage to avoid being thrown from that vehicle?! hehe
Imagine what these manufacturers' risk management people would have said seeing David on "the hump" as a preschooler!
Post a Comment