Cora is a little over 5 months, and overall this is a really fun age. She's discovered the cats & is fascinated by them. They're getting better about letting her touch them. My hunch is they're so starved for affection, they'll take whatever they can get! Here is Zoe giving Cora a friendly nuzzle, much to Cora's delight. Cora and Waggin don't interact much yet, which is fine by us.

Cora is also becoming a pro at eating solids. She loves bananas & cereal but isn't crazy about avacoados. Today she tried sweet potatoes. She couldn't get enough of them!


I'll try to get a video of her babbling and rolling all around and post that next. She is such a joy!
2 comments:
Such an adorable little sweet heart! I can't wait to see her again:)
Aww, she's the cutest! I don't blame her for not liking the avocados. Yuck!
Post a Comment