Friday, July 9, 2010

FYI

It turns out, parents in Memphis don't wear their bathing suits to water spray parks. Only kids wear bathing suits to spray parks. And if you're the *only* mom in a bathing suit, the other moms will give you the stink eye.

Awkward.(cora running at the park by the spray park. because the only thing more awkward than being the only mom in a bathing suit at a water park is to be the only mom in a bathing suit at the playground)

3 comments:

Hillary Adams said...

Girl-you crack me up!!! So funny and so something I would do:)

Adrienne said...

Ha! This post made me laugh out loud (if I was cooler, I guess I would have just said "LOL"). I'm sure the other moms where giving you nasty looks because you looked fab in your suit! ;-)

Christine said...

That just seems so weird to me. Why wouldn't you wear a swim suit to the water park? I agree with your other friend, all those other moms were probably giving you the stink eye because they were jealous!

Cora Rosemary was just invited to a birthday party at the Collierville spray park. I'll think twice about wearing my suit!