Sunday, October 17, 2010

Bump Report: 20 Weeks


It's hard to believe this pregnancy is half-way over! It's moving so much faster than my pregnancy with Cora, and I wish things would slow down. I know what I'm in for this time, and I am in no hurry!

I feel really good, but I get tired easily. The baby is moving all the time and already has some powerful kicks. I haven't really had any cravings yet. It's just nice to not puke and feel nauseous 24-7.

We'll find out the baby's gender on Oct. 29, and I cannot wait! I don't have a sense if it's a boy or a girl. Here's a side view of the little bump. What's your guess: boy or girl?


Cora consistently says she wants a brother so she can play cars and trucks. We keep telling her she can play cars and trucks with a sister, but she's not convinced. I will be happy either way. Having a sister is one of life's greatest blessings, so I'd love my kids to experience that. But a boy would be wonderful, too. So, the mantra is to hope & pray for a baby who is healthy, intelligent and reasonably good looking!

3 comments:

Corrina said...

I'm guessing a girl...
You look fabulous!!! I can't believe you are 20 weeks already! You will continue to be in our prayers her at the Fuller household!

Adrienne said...

I'm guessing girl too! I'm never right though, so maybe it's a boy. ;-) Are you going to do one of those expectnet.com pools?

Anonymous said...

You look so beautiful, Carolyn! I going to guess it's a boy. Don't ask me why, it's just a feeling... :)