Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Dallas, Part II

Girls Nite out at the Melting Pot

The Best Play Date EVER

Jackson, Baron & Hillary, Cora & me, Felicia & Maggie, Aneta & Alexander, Laura & Ruby

Cora & Ruby share a moment. Cora LOVES watching baby Ruby on her blog.


Baron, adorable little Cabbage Patch Kid look a like and a serious contender for happiest baby ever

Felicia & Maggie

Maggie & Cora talk Disney princesses

Alexander, Jackson & Maggie


The Moms. How am I so lucky to have such awesome friends, that even distance and time can't diminish?!

1 comment:

Hillary Adams said...

What a special dinner and wonderful playdate!!! You are so awesome and I'm still so glad we got to see eachother TWO DAYS IN A ROW!!! Not to mention I loved having you at our MOMS meeting the week prior:) I miss and love you guys so much!! Best week ever!