Saturday, December 10, 2011

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

We've decked the halls


Which made Cora burst into an impromptu rendition of Joy to the World

Treats to celebrate the lighting of the house


We've trimmed a small tree (which so far has proved to be Annaliese-proof)

We're making Christmas goodies, like cranberry scones

We have our very own Elf on a Shelf. Meet Jingle Jake. He appears in a new place every morning, keeps watch on the kids during the day, and flies back to the North Pole every night to report to Santa if Cora and Liese have been naughty or nice.

One of Jingle Jake's many creative hiding places - hanging up-side down from the dining room light.

We visited Santa

Cora asked for kid's camera and microphone. Liese waved at Santa and drooled on him.

1 comment:

Hillary Adams said...

Awh!!! So much fun! What a super awesome family to make December so great! I love seeing ya'll in the spirit. . .and I love even more that I will see ya'll in the flesh this month:)