I attended a yoga class that was advertised in our paper that turned out to be for seniors. Two people were in walkers! Needless to say, it was a very relaxing class. When I came home, Cora asked if I had fun "yogaing." I told her I accidentally went to a class for grandmas and grandpas. Cora thought my mix-up was pretty funny, and it insipred her to spin her own tall tale:
"Mommy, lasternight (This is her terminology. Yesterday + last night = lasternight) I went to the wrong yoga class. There were no little girls, just grandmas and grandpas."
Me: "You must have been a hit with all those grandparents, Cora."
Cora: "Yes! One of them hit me with a baseball bat!" (she loves making up stories with high drama)
Me: "No. no. Wrong kind of hit. When I say you were a hit with people it means they really liked you."
Cora: "And the baseball bat was pink!"
Ok, Miss Drama Llama.
1 comment:
Haha! I love her story! I can't wait to hear one in person THIS MONTH:) Can you tell that I'm super excited!?!
Post a Comment