Annaliese has another imaginary friend, Meowser. He's a giant, half cat, half human who gobbles up bad guys and "ghosteses." At least now Chocolate Chicken has a playmate...
Around Christmas, Annaliese and Grandma O were talking about the nativity story. Grandma said Baby Jesus was born in a manger. Annaliese quickly corrected her. "No, Grandma. He was born in a stinky barn!"
Cora and Annaliese have been playing really well together. They play house and babies for hours on end. They love sharing a room and snuggling on the couch to watch the occasional movie.
| Annaliese fell asleep cuddling Cora |
Of course, they are sisters, which entails a certain amount of fighting. One of the worst fights they had was right in the middle of my work conference call. I'm on the phone with the College's Dean and other College administrators when I hear screaming escalate in the next room. Cora had punched Annaliese and Annaliese grabbed Cora by the lip! I'm not sure who started it. Thank God for my cell phone's mute button.
1 comment:
The perils of a working mother! Do you remember that day you and I were fighting and Dad was on the phone w a boss I think. He was so mad at us! I remembering him telling us his boss said we sounded like a bunch if wild animals! HAHA
Post a Comment