Chris and I are delighted and honored to be Will's godparents! Random factoid: we now have three precious godsons (Will T., Will O. and Jackson A.) AND we'll soon have three daughters. Love it!
 |
| I love how proud and happy Chris looks |
 |
| The Oldenburg/Malone family, well-represented |
 |
| Seeing Great aunts, Mags and Mary Jo, was a highlight of the trip!! |
Two quick funny stories from the weekend:
Tom generously gave us Hampton Inn points for us to spend the night after the baptism and celebration. The girls only remember staying in one hotel (motel, really) prior to this stay - an EconoLodge some where in Arkansas which was a real disappointment to Cora. When she saw the Hampton and learned they had an indoor pool we would be swimming in, she exclaimed, "Now this is the life!"
Annaliese LOVES Mikey, who is ten days older than her and lives in St. Louis. They don't see each other often, but when they do they have a ball. They're kindred spirits, and as Liese says, "I like Mikey. He's WILD!" Annaliese was so excited to see Mikey at the twins baptism, and she proclaimed on our way down that she was going to marry Mikey or Daddy one day. When she saw Mikey in the church, she ran over to him and said, "Hi Mikey! I'm going to marry you!" Without missing a beat, Mikey responded, "You'd make a good wife." I love three year olds!
 |
| Mikey and Annaliese, 3 years old |
1 comment:
OMG that photo of Liese and Mikey! It's like the perfect pose! Adorable slash scary at how natural they look. The babies are beautiful and everyone looks great.
Post a Comment