This spring, we were finally able to finish our kitchen up-grade. This project was a year in the making!
First Chris and Dan repainted all the cabinets, installed new hinges and new pulls. Then we had new lights installed, which was such an ordeal. I accidentally bought pendant school house lights -- all on clearance - which hung too low and had to have the rods cut down by a machine shop.
Then, this spring, we had new counter-tops, a backslash and flooring installed. I'm thrilled with the finished product!
 |
| Before |
 |
| After!! |
 |
| I was so happy we were able to re-purpose the horrid but perfectly sized painting into a chalk board. |
 |
| We repainted the living room and dining room and the girls helped. |
 |
| And the girls got bunk beds and a new Paris and butterflies themed room. |
 |
| They were pretty excited :-) |
Last but not least, we created a fully-functional home office for me.
 |
| My little office assistant |
No comments:
Post a Comment