Saturday, May 1, 2010

Rain Drop Plop!

Cora likes the book "Rain Drop Plop!," which is about a little girl who plays in the rain. I thought we'd reenact the book after a rain storm.



Cora put on her very own yellow rain hat.



And we were ready to go.

Then she felt the cold water under her feet and freaked out. She didn't want anything to do with it. When I tried to put her down she screamed with terror and pulled her knees up to her chest. (Aunt Ann-Renee used to do the exact same thing when my mom would try to get her to play in the Gulf of Mexico's surf)

Mommy & a very apprehensive Cora watching the puddles below.

2 comments:

Hillary Adams said...

So cute! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Aww, how sad that she was afraid! It could be a sign of things to come though. Remember how much I hated swimming lessons?? Ugh
I love that picture of the two of you though.