Monday, September 29, 2014

Annaliese's Antics

Annaliese really deserves her own post... This child...

This was her ensemble for going to the MOPs Open House, our first time to check out this moms' group ministry. The goggles are in case they had a swimming pool, the rain boots are favorites and the bag was in case they were giving away candy. She was prepared for anything.

This child has a mind of her own, is super curious and has no impulse control. So you never know what you'll catch her doing...

Fashionista
So proud of herself for giving me a surprise: she made her bed, cleaned up her room including organizing the bookshelf and cleaned the playroom. "I am so proud of myself, Mommy! I feel happy!"

And her latest antic: Marin woke up crying from her nap after only being asleep half an hour. Annaliese came running down the stairs and claimed, "I didn't wake her up! And I don't know why her cheek is red. It's not because I pinched her." As a friend observed, she has the right to remain silent but never the ability.

1 comment:

ART said...

Aww she's the coolest! This makes me wish she were here so I could give her a big hug.